... about ... what's new ... how to ...

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

If It Will Please Your Royal Highness

Gloria Crown Front and Back with stamp I finished the image for my crown for the wee-one's birthday party. (Sorry the image is so small - I was having formatting issues.) After days of fiddling with it , I returned it to its simpler state. Next week, the file will be available for free at Lady Lulu's Braindump Hut and Craftarium, so anyone who wants a crown to call their very own, can have one! I was originally going to embellish my crown, but I printed it out on Legion Somerset Photo Enhanced, White Matte Velvet Inkjet Paper and it looked so lovely without additions. This paper is AMAZING! You could see so much texture and detail in all the elements of the crown and the colors are rich, rich, rich! So the crown is staying "as-is." I will post photos later.

3 comments:

cignoh said...

the crown looks really cute, i'd love to see the bigger version when it's available as well as photos when you have them. seems like it will be an awesome bday party!

Amy Badskirt said...

I can't wait to see the bigger version!! You have a great sense of composition and colour. A crown is a fun idea!

sukogirl said...

what a pretty crown! how fairy tale like :)