... about ... what's new ... how to ...

Saturday, May 31, 2008

lazy may

i had a lazy may in that i didn't go very far out of my way to take photos for my photo.a.day project. i mostly documented my daily life---crafts and food that i made; restaurants that i went to and the food and people that i saw in them; people, places, and things i saw during my commute and around town. here are some of the results, the rest can be found here:

piggies
& fish
mini bacon piggie splat 1 piggie splat 2 fish
nature lavender bamboo dead leaves tree
hwood kfp bus indy hydrant heels
food dumplings cinnamon tea champagne caprese salad
loco moco dim sum chips and guac congee

1 comment:

Amy Badskirt said...

I really like how you've laid out the photos in the blog. You've taken great care to select images of similar colour and format. You're groups work very well together which makes this a great package to view!